Dreamers

Dream (noun) -a series of thoughts, images and feelings that you experience when you are asleep -something you hope for and want to happen very much -a situation that does not seem real or part of normal life -a set of pleasant thoughts that make you forget about what is really happening

Friday, September 08, 2006

100th post =D all smiles

now tat we've reach the centurium mark of this blog... i wld like to express my thanx to several grps of ppl... 1stly to my army unit for providing me wif so many things to rant wif... haha 2ndly to those who have been here and read my blog... my thanx for ur comments although some not posted here for all to se... so they say at every mark there is an end and a new beginning... i believe so... so wad are we waiting for... let's go!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home