Dreamers

Dream (noun) -a series of thoughts, images and feelings that you experience when you are asleep -something you hope for and want to happen very much -a situation that does not seem real or part of normal life -a set of pleasant thoughts that make you forget about what is really happening

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

ZzZzZ... morning discussion over teh 2 teh-o and copi-o

considering i'm trying to kill myself by staying up the whole night of last nite... i'm impressed i survived thru e whole discussion alive awake and eyes wide open...

basically it's abt wad i'm gonna do in e nxt 7 mths until i matriculate... e discussion by me my mum my ex tutor and her (yes her... dun envy) husband... wif suggestions of 6 mth contracts and e such... everything suddenly went downhill when i mentioned e letter pertaining early matriculation in april... which led to several misunderstandings (all by my mum) tat i dunno that if i break e contract halfway and early matriculate, i need to pay a lot of money & the such... which is like totally good way to hit off ur day... basically my ex tutor impressed my mum so much tat wadeva i said dun really register... wad my mum dun understand is tat i wish not to juz spend my 7 mths stoning in front of 2 driving books and 1 steering wheel while feeding off my parents... not my way of doing it and neither do i promote it... and thus... after several conflicts and a severe rejection of 150 bucks "donation"... my mum's going to work... which leaves me for a few hrs of peace b4 lunch at simei... good grief and praise e lord...

basically my plan wld be somewhere along e line tat i work for 6 mths preferably stop in july while taking driving over e wkends... which cld fit nicely into my self spending budget and not eat into someone else's... so much for "driving lessons are cheaper in the day" :S geeeezzzz

1 Comments:

Blogger Remorseful said...

oh ya no guesses for guessing which drink i drank

7:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home