Dreamers

Dream (noun) -a series of thoughts, images and feelings that you experience when you are asleep -something you hope for and want to happen very much -a situation that does not seem real or part of normal life -a set of pleasant thoughts that make you forget about what is really happening

Tuesday, November 09, 2004

UN certainties

life is full of it... so is physics... so is my maths paper 1... e uncertainty that i will pass is 20% while tat of whether i will get A is like >50%... perhaps i'm being double minded too much... dun punish me pls... i'm juz a mere mortal..

anywayz i dun reallie care alr lar... it's over and i thank god for it... gotta work harder for stats i guess... juz hope i dun do better for Maths S than normal Maths again... econs is gonna kill me... e thot of the heavy week nxt week and nxt nxt week almost drove me to sleep on e cab ride home... tat's bad...

anywayz some self evaluation here... guess i shldn't juz depend on practice to boost confidence... nxt time need to cover answers and check onli at e end of e session =S...

certainly less games wld work... but i know tat's off my limits... too low discipline...

oh yah i remember smth this afternoon... it's abt our squad song in NPCC.. well our sec 2/3 NCO's squad's song was "guang1 huai2 fang1 shi4"... coz i remembered e song den i remember this... but i forgot my squad's song alr.. hmmm maybe i'll ask arnd... if i remember too... i love my bowl =D

okayz... time to go relax b4 a few more days of intense mugging... at least there's 2 TV premieres tml... JP3 and laura croft... still trying hard to convince my parents to tape JP3 instead of laura croft (they argue tat tapeing laura croft den can watch "ren wo ao you" aft tat watch JP3, if not watch finish laura croft den watch e ending of JP3 a bit "bu san bu si") my theory is watch laura croft and tape JP3 at 10... den sleep early watch JP3 nxt morning (my theory is based on my intense interest in JP series =P)... so =S god knows..

go watch my Gundam seed tataz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home