Dreamers

Dream (noun) -a series of thoughts, images and feelings that you experience when you are asleep -something you hope for and want to happen very much -a situation that does not seem real or part of normal life -a set of pleasant thoughts that make you forget about what is really happening

Sunday, October 31, 2004

new template...

juz changed my template... argh after accidentally pressing clear edit once instead of preview =S... give me comments abt it... and to those whose blog aint on e links list pls tell me ur address pls =D thanx...

Add-on: noticed there was a glitch.. e posting time line and e nxt post starting line got clumped together... took me 15 mins to find out 2 stupid tags were misplaced... /blogger /p and /p /blogger makes a lot of diff ya??? e worst part is... i replaced e original code... and accidentally click save settings... yes i'm da best... hail me =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home